Sunday, February 28, 2010

Major Company headache

Today is Yunzhong's birthday. I promised him I gonna give him a present, but not today.

There is no ending to my sorrow. There is no beginning either. I am destine to flow, for every time I beg for pity, and for everytime I set a target for myself. This is the law I must follow. Before examination I am destine to feel alone, I am also destine to be abandon in silence.

I have to change. I don't want to live in this kind of situation forever, where people do not regard me. They do not remember me. Only I who keep remembering about them.

My room is a mess , as chaotic as my mind. My understanding about life has been flawed . I have belief I have to work for that belief. I have to understand myself, more than I understand others..

Here are my problems.




My company

Hansa Agro Lestari Inc. has been encountering many problems besides its success on petrochemical trading department.

Financial problem:


Cash flow has been the main issue. Monetary management between purchase ,sales, and demanding payment does not proceed as per expected. They are lack of management discipline between separating private entity to business entity, despite 2 different bank account has been created individually.

Employee discipline. The upper management are too lenient on rules and regulation, causing employees to be indiscipline. Late arrival for work, delayed clocking hours, and frequent leave without valid prove. It was initially started with one individual and soon spread to other employee.


Business Expansion:

Business expansion undergoes some major headache, especially for Agriculture department. Our main costumer, is ACS (aerowisata catering service)and they has been reducing their order day by day due to decrease on airlines flight- their customer.

My project as the marketing director , which is to expand the customer domain to singapore and Malaysia has been quiet tough. Potential customer such as Giant-supermarket and NTUC in Singapore as well as Mydin grocery in Malaysia are setting their value and requirements unbelievably high. This is a very challenging fact for a newly created distributor company such as mine. I have to convince them that product is of course has a high standard value.

Business Consortium :

The 150 million US dollar project of installing solar panels to each >3000 units of radio , tv and communication transmitter, has come into halt. We are still in search to find a good and reliable business partners that can perform the procurement and installation of the solar panels with of course at the reliable quotations and quality.


I am going back to indonesia soon to help my dad run the business. But before that I want to hang out with indra , ada & yeow hon, yunzhong, lukman, sharifa, kenneth and rossane, and some of my other friends. I hope I can fullfil it.




No comments: