Monday, February 8, 2010

I cant believe...

I Cant believe... my Bisexual and straight-sissy friends day by day are now deciding themselves to be gay... Crap... that's seriously... an ethical disbelieve..

When when they turned to be gay they became the most unfriendly guy on the face of the planet..

A transformation that is quite undeniable and unbelievable..

Why would a gay be so friendly in MSN, and they will just be so unfriendly when come face to face with people? Things doesnt work the same with lesbian. Lebian are very friendly to guys... well some how.. I can get along with lesb. pretty well..

I hate transsexual. I am not gayphobic but to certain extent I hate gays too, especially those who are very proud to be gay. not only they are very introvert , somehow they live in their own world, refusing to open the gate to the world outside. Especially in Singapore. I feel like slapping their face down to earth...

one of my friend changed status to relationship with... yeah a guy... when asked. he reasoned. he is just my friend.. we play play only... well.. gays are bad liar ... The other day I saw them dating at orchard road... hahaha ... luckily I am good enough for not catching them red handed...

He totally broke friendship with me... when he figure that out... hahaha... Seriously... It is weird.. I think their life is more weird and complicated than mine...

No comments: