Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Today...

I am now in cent meeting. **** is talkin talkin talkin... all got nothing to do with me.. I am not part of anything .. I dont concern anything...

My ego level reaches the highest level today.. I did not want to the white board... it makes my eyes sore..

I woke up laste today. My class starts at 9.00 pm... but I just woke up at 10.30am.. thx to lingna , yunzhong and max ... I chatted with them till late last night... hahaha.. thats a compliment , not a curse..

I am quiet.. the most quiet of my kind.. just like flies flies from place to place... I am quiet and yet still annoying... contradicting isnt it... annoyingly quiet...

I am preparing my ent proj presentation... my team mate are suck worse than ever... well I have to take that fate...

I have never be a leader here in anything in Temasek polytechnic. I hv failed on all these politics... being to kind and so called the HO'
HOLY guy who try to domesticate poisonous serpent..

"dear employer.. the success of the company does not lie on the hand of its director, or the management board. It lies on the hand of each of us. Your role is the most important after all. Employee incentive , initiative , loyalty and aggressiveness are the most important to determine the success of a company. No companies or business entities ever succeed without the high morale and quality of their employee. Salaries plays important factor in boosting up employees incentive and quality. However, it does not guarantee the well-being and quality of the employee will raise up subsequently. Let us make this clear. In this company. There is no owner. The employees are the employer and the employer are indeed the employee.."

this is my speech as the Marketing director of my company. well yeah. my company that I only able to manage one a month. because it is located somewhere in indonesia, far away from where I stay right now.

No one ever truly understand my potential capability here in temasek polytechnic. It is just covered and evolved by numerous insignificant politics that hinder me from acquiring any opportunity to exebit my true capability.

I am not being so proud of my self here.

I am. Dimas Bayumutirama, I am a poet I write some poetry to magazines and newspaper, I publish my own poetry book here in singapore. Go search at national library. My book is there. you can purchase directly from me at the cost of only $8..

I am Alexander Demetrius. The marketing director of HANSA AGRO LESTARI pte ltd. I had share on the mini and just started company . I am part of decision making commetee.

I am 李宇航 an entrepreneur who few months ago did girl accessories and shirt selling... I made net profit of at least 90 dollars a day... but I stopped selling alrd. I had some problem with my main supplier , miue...

I have lots of achievements in my life... better far better than anyone else... people just dont understand me.. most of them underestimate me, even my dearest friends...

I am quiet. I don't like to share my achievements to anyone else... i do not want them to think that I am proud of myself. i want to keep this low prof attitude , let anyone sees me as the person they think I deserve to be.. 一个完巴丹,一个英雄,一个好人,也许一个坏人 。。。?

YH told me... "it is only a position , why u care so much?"
"dude u wouldnt care cuz u never put ur self on my shoe. You are the maincom of cent also the main com of JSC , well of course u wouldn't care abt all this stupid stuff anymore... cuz u don't put yourself on my shoe"

No one apparently no one would put themselves on my shoe...

An indonesian guy borned in jakarta , go to Singapore for hoping for better future, better friends and buddies... but yet kana stucked here... got no where else to go... well, I have some abilities that is far too good for a guy at my age , practically less useful of the activities of my age group.. I failed to be the leader on almost everything in TP, and I failed to find my true love... I am a failure in love and even a worse failure in friendship...

has anyone ever understand how I actually felt.. hahahaha... no one... I can bet, no one...
my friend can only listen to my stories and try to calm me down... and that's all..

No comments: