Monday, February 8, 2010

today

Today I finally manage to decide on what is my new chinese name.
My prev chi name, is 李风友 and lots of people make fun of it... especially those who just know me. Feng you, sounds like 风油 which means medication oil... and also related to feng zhi, which means idiot or feng bi, which means fart...

Here are some choices that I asked my chinese friends to vote.

李宇风
李宇恒
李宇光
李宇聪
李凯杨
李凯强

joe : I give u a new one... choose one.. 李御航 or 李誉航 or 李宇航

shiting: 李宇恒

li xian:李宇春..... hahahahha ... ok ok ... serious...李宇聪

sining :李宇聪

PS teacher: 李宇风

siewting : 李宇恒 or 李凯强

yeow hon : original the best... lol

My care person: 李凯杨

santhi :李宇聪

most people voted for 李宇聪 ... but personally I believe , yucong sounds similar to yunzhong... hahaha... and I dont want to be as skinny as him... lolx.. also.. I dont want those non-chinese ppl thought that i copy yunzhong name... lol...

I decided that My new chinese name would be...

"李宇航" , lee yu hang

shall be prosperity for new name... new life.. new beginning...



________________________________________________________________

I went to eat lunch with yeow hon this afternoon at vegetarian stall opposite school. Still I shared him the same problem. I cant get over it still. Yeow hon sighed and just ask me a simple question.

"Do u think they deserve it?"

***** and ******** of course they deserved it.. they had been around for ages..
*** and *** too deserve it..
but ******** and ********... he/she just came less than a month ago.. and walau.. not fair sia...
and but certainly I should deserve the most... amongst them I have been around the longest...

"then why u never hate him/her rather u hate the other party..."

I have no idea... I have no idea.. I am just so unreasonable.. and even I myself wouldnt still confused on why I have to hate them... It is my jealously and my envy and plays together... Why would I keep pretending..

for any of my friends... if u wanna chat with me.. never ever... mention these words unless it is really necessary ..

Cent for you
organizing committee
Cent new main com
Card access
raising funds

This 5 words can make me pretty upset and very annoyed recently.. trust me..

_____________________________________________________________

I met lingna on the train this morning... she approached me and chatted with me for a moments.. haha .. i apologised for not attending the CNY celebration by ISC , and watch her performance...>.<

On the way to school I kept wondering how is miue now.. Is she fine.. is she happy with anthony? can she handle her problems alone? seriously... I really miss her.. and yet I try to let this feeling down...

"Just get over it yu hang... just get over it..."

.............................................................................................................................

No comments: