Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The reason Why I am vegetarian.

people do ask me what the is a reason of me all of sudden being a less meat eater or can be considered as fully vegetarian.

My guardian: Why did u change ur lifestyle all of sudden, U like chinese girl dont you?

Yeow Hon: "Dogs always follow wht the master does ". You are copying yunzhong ha...?

My Luqman : No matter wht you do u are still fat...

and many other comments that are too far fetch from my real reason.

First yeah, I do like chinese or maybe not chinese but buddist girl , however they are not even vegetarian, how could I be vegetarian just to suit their lifestyle?

Second, I have been vegetarian in the past. So if u say that I follow yunzhong for being vegetarian? wht is the purpose?

Third, I lost 20 kg for being vegetarian for 3 months in the past.

Here is my clarification. My reason for being vegetarian is for being pity to the animals who are slaughtered. By being vegetarian also, I technically killing plants who indeed possess life just like animals. Here is one video clip that explains my reasoning...





Therefore, the real reason for me being somewhat vegetarian is to stay healthy. I would still eat meat at a very seldom time. and the meat that I eat are good meat such as fish and seafood, eaten at minimum quantity as to fulfill my protein requirements.

This is my reason.

No comments: