Monday, February 1, 2010

just let me leave...

Plan number 642700B. Do u know wht is that? That is the only plan so far that can make me feel save and secure for temporary.

I have done this plan when I was over-depressed by yessy.

I left yessy, so did, beyond boundary, so does Esc, so does anyone who know yessy, so does anyone who is related to beyond boundary and Esc.

For this time Maybe. I will hate Weilun and si ning, so does anyone who is close to weilun and shi ning, that would be:

Yunzhong, JS, Yunzhong's friends, Esc, and beyond boundaries... Maybe I will have to leave indra, siew ting ,shi ting and all of them, since they are close to yun zhong and joses... Perhaps I may have to leave cent to..

plan 642700B, always work for me to relieve stress temporary.. To get me away from the world that seems to be too tightening for me. but when my stress I gone, I will suddenly realize that I am super friendless.. that's when I have to made new friend again...mhh...

what nonsense. I have sworn not to ever use plan 642700B anymore. yeah. I did.yeah I did.
I dont know anymore.

if I were to be the one who always ask." are u free, for lunch?", or "what u gonna do this weekend?"or "hey wht r u doing"or "oi whats up!!"
this perhaps would mean it is one sided friendship. It wont work that way. maybe I will just have to leave . maybe. Just maybe. escaping, is the only thing I can do, as a coward guy who have no direction or wht so ever.

mhh... I am tired. I am very tired. May this time I wont be able to undergo this tremor. oh my dear god.. just let me leave painlessly...

No comments: