Sunday, February 7, 2010

Help me get up from this pithole

I am 'unfortunately' make thru for week zero mentor .. Good, of course... but you know wht, I cant find ada and yeow hon anywhere in the list... what the hell... another politic crap...

You know what, I love camps.. thats where I know ada and yeow hon... and also that's where I know yunzhong... but whats the point of filtering and selecting so many people just to enter camps? Eventually I couldn't meet my friends there.. This time round I will be a good guy... a good guy... just like yunzhong... I dont care wheather myfriends are in or not... I will just continue.. no sense of pity.. no brutality to the authority ... no rebellion... follow the rule...

"If you want to kill them, dont come in front of their face and show your strength... they have many guards that protect them.. do follow their rules... be part of them... and when time has came.. stab them from their back.. painfully", a long lost friend of mine told me this... and thx to hims.. Malays are out of the ESC power house..

I think KYZ, is potentially a dangerously good politician, he may look decent, but deep inside him, he does think and consider more deep, complicate ,logical and effective than I do, than any of us do.I bet you something. In a year time, he will be the maincom of sumthing. and in 2 years time, he will be the main com of at least for 2 clubs or CCA.

as a leader, it is hard to satisfy every one needs by the way.. but intentionally dissatisfying one's need for their own sake.. is not acceptable either..

Politics do work in society. I personally involved in politics for so many years and only to fail in TP politics just because of the BB's tragedy. If only I could turn back the time. I wouldnt execute plan number 060043B on BB and yessy. I would rather continue my influence on ESC, BB.... giving no space for those hooligans to exterminate me..

well... I have still more room for politics in future.. Definitely not in TP, cuz the damage that has been done, is quite irrecoverable. I can patch some ,here and there... but still, i can see the damage...

It is Ok... I know I cant accept a clear defeat, since I often gain victory...even if I am defeated. It has never been a clear ,direct and subsequent defeat. It was usually an honorable defeat.

when i am defeated I will fall down, and raise again my own, again and again.. but this has repeat all over and over again for quite some times.. I do not knw whether it is worth my time and effort ...

But surely, If my opportunity does shines on me I will definitely utilize it..

let me repeat on an important thing. Sometimes being

passive
Uninfluencial
Quite
a Good listener and bad speaker
good follower

Is much better than being what I am. a tiger that hides in the savanna, does remain calm, passive, quite,but yet alert... it only strikes when the prey is at the "suitable position" . and then it will devour it, painfully, slowly, but surely..

Help me get up from this pit hole... I shall make an attempt to raise again..

No comments: