Friday, February 26, 2010

..and There was light..

It was dark. and all of sudden There was light.

Oh god almighty.. I maybe the most ungrateful servant of yours. I beg you know, Show me your miracle. Miracle does happen doesnt it?


Beggar: Oh jesus, prophet of god. Please help me. I am paralized, I cant walk, and yet my children are crying at home , demanding food.

Jesus: By the will of God you shall be healed.

-So he was healed-

Passer by: Oh.. jesus ,son of virgin mary, My mother is blind, could you heal her... ?

Jesus: By the will of God.. she shall be healed.

-So she was healed-

I came to jesus and ask for his favor too...

Demetry: Jesus, I heard your great miracle, I am stupid , I am arrogant, I am selfish... for god sake can you heal me ?

Jesus , smiled at me..

Jesus : I am sorry my brother... There is no cure for that...


and he was gone....

I am walking thru a tunnel which seems to have no end..

When suddenly I reached its end, and fell down towards valley... Before I could shout.. someone grab my hand...

ST, It was her... I said thank you to her... for moments after that, she let go my hand...

"ahhhhh"

"every man by himself ", her voice echoed to every corner of the valley..

I fell... When I woke up... It was all silence..

It was white... white everywhere...

Yunzhong came to me... he wore a long white toga...

Demetry:

Hey... dude... thanks for saving me... I dunno where the hell am I...

Yunzhong:

I am not yunzhong...

Demetry :

I then who are you...

Yunzhong: I am who I am... It doesnt matter... I can change appearance to anything ..

I can be... indrani ( and she/he becomes indrani)
I can be.. Yeow Hon ( and she/he becomes yeow hon)
I can even.. be miue and anthony ( and there again..)
But I just wanna be Yunzhong for now.. Because for a very simple reason.. He is now somewhere in this universe... I have just saw him few hours ago...

So... Demetey.. Dimas... Bayu... 宇航... or whoever you are calling ur name... It doesnt matter... Wht do u seek ..?

Demetry:

I want peace ...

Yunzhong:

You want peace..? sure... then stop demanding , and start accepting.. stop asking , start to understand..

Demetry:

What do you mean?

Yunzhong:

It is not to be explained.. but to be understood...
i will guide you through the way... listen to your voice...

_______________________________________________


I woke up, and I was 2 am in the morning... I heard that voice in my head... I followed thru... I open and mug for 4 hours... and that person... said goodbye...

Actually I did not want to attend the exam this morning... but I just believe on wht that "guy" told me...When I attended the exam this morning 70% of the questions was exactly wht I have been directed to learn... I was shocked... and I am so grateful to my god.. who never abandon me even till this very end...

"Every man, by himself "

No comments: