Friday, February 5, 2010

Mask of pretension

yeow hon talked to me today. I went to him and ada to share my problem. I cried again.

"Sometimes things may not be as you wish."

"Oh dude come one. Things has not been as what I wish. It is not fair for me."

It is pain as pain as ever. I do not know wht am I suppose to do. I have to hate them. They have made me feel insulted. But for what specific reason ? I have no idea. I am just being jealous. I am just envious. I am a failure who fail to admit defeat. That I my self who has been here fore almost a year was not recognized and a person who is just here fore less than a month was recognized more than me.

It is my face. My appearence. My character. those perhaps are the main reason . I have no idea, I keep blaming myself day afterday. I am stupid. I am very stupid.

I cant afford to hate them. But I have to hate them, they had insulted me. let me just wear a mask pf pretension. let them think that I am fine with them. It is my problem afterall. and I have no one to share. cuz those person whom I usually shared my prob with, are them.

No comments: