Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Trouble with police...

Today I had problem with police. Yep Police came to my house.. Luckily I hide out and ran from my house.. I didnt meet them today, Otherwise it will be the end of me.. I was in the worst mood ever.. Perhaps I will have to meet them 2moro.. I am ok with this.. my guardian settled everything for me...

The police came to my house for 3 reasons.

My maids

The wind accidently blows laundry poles and shoes to my neighbour down stairs . My neibour not happy. they call the police.

My Guardian

My money-mided guardian insisted my neighbour to return the laundry poles and shoe. But the neighbour confiscate it. My guardian is not happy. She also called the police.

Myself

Yesterday night I was in a very bad situation.

-My ego is still attached to me.

-it is less than a week to valentine day and chinese new year which fall on the same day. I dont have a date. I dont hav any girl willing to date with me on valentine.friends to hang out? dont mention it.

Yeow Hon - Confirm go with ada or his best friend , edmund for chinese new year.
Ada- confirm go out with hafiz, her boyfriend for valentine.
KYZ- Confirm go out with BB or KWL or CL whoever else..
ST - She don't hang out with guys ... not to mention me.. she would feel awkward...
STN- comfirm hang out with BF..
IDR,EL - I still hv my ego.

and by this time last year. I feel in love with elfira. I remember abt her again. I fell so sad.

-Yeow hon for dunno wht reason, deleted my facebook from his friendlist..

-most of my good friends.. lazy to ans my sms...



I felt like whacking some one. But I remembered something. I shouldnt hurt anyone for my own sake. I walked toward the bus stop downstairs ... I took off my shirt , and shrouded it on my right hand... I ran and I whacked and kicked the advertisement board till the glass board crashed... surprisingly I am not injured at all...

I believe the neighbourhood noticed and they called police..

__________________________________________________________________


I have several cases with police in the past. but trust me. mostly for stupid reason.

1st)
fought with my best friend in sec sch becoz he keep calling me 'gay'.He almost died, I am not injured at all.. The police brought me to hospital for mental check up..

2nd)
I stole bus-31, sign board. during truth or dare challenge. (well my friends did even worse)

3rd.)
For investigating my lost laptop.


And there more so not important cases. The weird thing is. My name has never be in black list in singapore. Cuz I have never be the bad guy. I fought very seldom, and if i do.. it must be for a strong reason.

I am not a cool dude who fight over pride. Maybe people thing I am an outcast. But if they know deep inside me, they wouldnt believe it.

I dont drink.
I dont smoke.
I dont fight.
I dont fuck.

_______________________________________________________________

Luqman ang is very emo today. He had just broke up with his gf. I came all the way to his hdb block to meet him.. waited for 1.5 hours ... only to get pangsei with him... he didnt turn up... his mom forbid him to go out for certain fucking reason...

I am pissed, but I am not angry... This is how far I treasure friendship...

apparently he told me, he got a date for valentine. Bloody hell this is not fair..

Luqman. He has been playing with girls for so many times.. being into relationship and break so often... I think in a year he can have at least 12-15 different girlfriend at different times... and yet yeah.. He can get a new date so easily...

For such an asshole, god give him such a blessing to have a date on valentine day... for me... ? hahahhahahahahha... dont mention it..... last year I spent my valentine alone... not even a single friend bother abt me... they were too busy finding special gift for their loves one...

anyway... according to my guardian the police came to my hse but he got no enough evidence so he let me go... for the advertisement board thingy...! well It was at night and apparently NO witnesses around... so yeah.. >.< .. even if I am caught... I would only be charged 200++ dollars for the repair of the advertisement board's glass... and my dad will pay for it... he wouldnt be mad to know that... He used to be like me last time... and even worse...

"you can do anything bad stuff you like as long as it is still within boundaries... except 2 things... DON'T STEAL and DON'T KILL.. ", that's what he told me...

Even when I was in my secondary school, I was warded in KK hospital for a week due to fighting... I am not injured at all but Doctors thought I was crazy... so they performed so many check ups on me.. even brought me to psychiatrist ... When my dad hear the news... he called me... he only asked me 2 questions on the phone...

"How long will u be in hospital? I heard you fought... did u win?"

he didnt ask me how am I... and all and so... My guardian was even more panic than my parents... hahha...

No comments: