Sunday, February 7, 2010

getting stalked.

I was sitting down quietly on the train. Opposite me there was an average looking Malay girl who kept looking at me. When I looked at her, she turned back. I felt so uncomfortable.. I made my way to find another seat at different car. Minutes later, she followed me, and sat in front of me again. I was suppose to alight at tampenis MRT, but I changed my plan, I alighted ealier at tanah merah Mrt, hoping that she wouldnt follow me.

i felt I was save. When I sat down on the bus stop near tanah merah mrt. Here again, she came and sat opposite me, in the bus stop. But this time she chatted with me for a while. she asked whats my name. I said My name is 李风友 . I only answered one words answer and all.. I got really pissed of getting stalked by strangers.. she suddenly asked my handphone number, but I didnt give her , I refuse politely, i just said good bye to her and I took taxi home.

My life is lifeless. It is unbelievably complicated.

No comments: