Monday, February 1, 2010

Heavenly Banquent



I woke up at 4am this morning. I dreamt before that, I went to the court of heaven and hell. the angles there teach me how to cook vegetarian noodle which is one of 88 different type of vegetarian dishes served.after which there was a big banquet where all good people from around the world are invited, such as mahamatgandhi, mother terressa, some muslim and christian figures. yunzhong was apparently there too. Not as a guess. But as a waiter. with his black bow tie. similar to that he wore during the BB agm. LOL.

indrani was serving MILK to the guesses with the container similar to that she used for the thaipusam festival. siew ting , yeow hon, ada , and apparently almost all my closes friend sat at the the first table.


Ingredient:
Tomato
cut vegetable
noodle
chili padi
vegetarian dumpling

Seasoning:
Honey
soysauce
salt
pepper
dried basil leave


How to make. Boil water for 8 minutes and 8 second. Put the noodle on the boiling water and stir it for 8 times. add soysauce, honey, and some salt, stir for 8 times and then add pepper. add some cutted vegetable, tomato and chili padi that has been cut into 8 slices each. add 4 pieces of vegetarian dumpling. and don't stir at all, let the water dries and then sprinkle some dried basil leaves on top of the dish. serve when still hot. Becareful, it is spicy.

when I woke up. I straight away attempted the recipe and tried to recall all back again. and yeah. It is delicious. I cant believe that I can actually cook something nice without the essence of garlic and onion. hahaha.

No comments: