Sunday, January 31, 2010

HAHAHAHHA













Today... is not so nice day..

awaken up in the morning by siew ting msg, the chain of smses that I thought would end yesterday is apparently "to be continued" today. hahahha. Its fun to have her around as friend.

I got to do some products making for my ice candy.I went to market and purchase some stuff for the ingredients. It was hot and dirty. I needed a green coconut to make coconut ice candy. I couldn't find in the market. My maid told me sing siong do sell coconuts. I but I dun know where is sing siong. siew ting told me sing siong is located at serangoon and jurong.

Going serangoon or jurong just for a piece of green coconut? crazy rite.. well. rather I was thinking to go to east coast park climb the coconut tree and just pick it by my own .

But I couldn't walk that far. Earlier this morning ,I was over bored, and I ************ till I cant walk properly. my guardian thought I had accident or sumthing, haha.. she was wrong.. totally wrong.

I went down stairs with a laundry pole .And yeah, right at my condo area, there were stretch of coconut trees with green coconut. I was thinking to give it a try, get some for mine.

I spend approx. half an hour poking at the bloody coconut and finally it dropped.. and yeah.. dropped right on top of the windscreen of the passing car which appeared all of sudden. I spent the next an hour at the security post. I was allowed to go finally, but my coconut, was confiscated. Crap!!

Then I went back home, and just tried to make the product with the existing ingredients.

at night marcus went online, he suddenly talked to me after so long...

MarcusW~ says:
sup dude...
that time u sms i was busy

Alexander Demetrius says:
haha
I was thinking u a freaked with me alrd...
haha
yeah.. sup man

MarcusW~ says:
lol
eh u study alrdy?

Alexander Demetrius says:
mhh
kind off
for wht

MarcusW~ says:
i see i see

Alexander Demetrius says:
exam?

MarcusW~ says:
for main exam
ah
ya

Alexander Demetrius says:
oh
a bit
but i have tones of unsolved proj

MarcusW~ says:
oh

Alexander Demetrius says:
and I still procastinate

MarcusW~ says:
lol

Alexander Demetrius says:
crap

MarcusW~ says:
i just finished one of my proj

Alexander Demetrius says:
I went out to buy lot of ingredient for ice candy making
then i cant find green coconut
when I went back to my condo, I got silly idea
I saw lots of coconut tree with coconuts on my condo area
i took the laudry pole
I kept poking for half an hour
and yeah
it dropped
but suddenly a cas passby
and the coconut it the windscrenn till it cracks

MarcusW~ says:
LOL

Alexander Demetrius says:
and I was kept in the security guard office for an hour
shit
wht a day

MarcusW~ says:
wow
yea man

Alexander Demetrius says:
haha

MarcusW~ says:
fuck ur a retard
teh fuck u go poke coconuts

Alexander Demetrius says:
next time I will just throw my frigde to that freakin car

MarcusW~ says:
lol
hei man
i gtg

Alexander Demetrius says:
lol

MarcusW~ says:
next time talk

Alexander Demetrius says:
so fast

MarcusW~ says:
ya sia

Alexander Demetrius says:
ok... >.< onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgRkfuwilWWFY94ynqRmDW-ABJ_SMsMcJGJ-FEnwJ4-vgTjDINDcVPqNZLr4Wlv2bPBdLGcQ0VSD38h0R4jryAmZ49bQjt95rg31JoLZ_VgGGJT7-7vbU8_7axcI1WP-jvpje64-4TI0es/s1600-h/marcus.jpg">


Look at him closely. his shirt he is wearing cost 200 bucks. and his pants is 700 bucks. he specially wore it to impress his ex girlfriend. but sadly he failed. lol. he does spend money more unwisely than me anyway.

but most of the time, when we chat, we can get the chemistry of it. we became friend.a close friend. but We hardly talk since that particular day. That was the stupid mistake I ever made.I shouldn't have told him about that. I had been thinking he get the freak out of me.hopefully he had finally accepted me for what I am.

God. please help me. Give me power and confidence. I definitely am not as freaky as what he might think. I am just like every other guy who walk pass the engine school. I am just like a normal guy who need friend, who do some pranks to relieve stress ,who laughed at jokes and who make fun of people sometime. I am just an ordinary guy with extraordinary character .

No comments: