Wednesday, January 20, 2010

freakzzz

I have just had my digicom quiz... out of 3 qtn I only ans 2 question ... which worth 10 marks upon 20 marks...

I am screwed... as I finished earlier than the other... i spent my time walking toward en13.3 I saw the notice board again... I am not there.. all the name written on the approved subcom list there I couldnt recognise... except for KANG YUN ZHONG...

who cares... if I am not accpeted.. right at the end of en13.3 I saw BB people.. I shall not mention who... they were looking at me and gave me the sinister smile.. I dont know wht is in their brain... I will never know... I just quickly left before I couldnt let my tears drop... I couldnt afford to admit my defeat infront of them..

I know for certain...
I have been defeated in so many war... and always I have to rise up by my own... even when I am fallen again... I still have to rise up again... otherwise I will just be a wicked person ...

God please make me strong... I am just a feeble servant of yours..

Yesterday i chatted with yunzhong while he is sketching some bull clip... for his CDS.. He is a quiet person with million of secrets.. I am glad he could trust me some of his stories...

If only I could be as quiet as him.. maybe people will be more fond to know me better... I talk to much... sometimes it annoys people... I share all my probs with most of my close friend... making me left open and therefore no incentive for my friend to know me better...

haiz... life is the most unfair thing ever happen in my life...

let me give you some why...

why am I ugly?

Why am I not chinese and for the fact that I most of the time fall in love with chinese?

Why am I so talkative?

why no one (girls) loves me..?
-only gays and some siao cha bor will like me so far...I get really pissed off..

why I didnt have the lure which josses has?

why do I have to love girls who are either attached or her heart is somewhere for another guy?

why am I not rich... ?


most of the time I feel so pissed.. not all the time tough.. some people can turn my day around all of sudden...

such are.

yeow hon
adawiyah
yunzhong
miue
siew ting
indra

warm regards to them... specially to yeow hon.. and yun zhong...and of course.. miue... ^^

No comments: