Sunday, January 24, 2010

anthony angry... sms..

yesterday I have no time to post this content.


this is the sms that anthony bombarded me yesterday.

A:

wat the fuck, u said u wanna make miue hate u cuz of u help me. huh? last time did u ask me to find some girls to talk to? N i said i dont wanna betray miue so i dont wanna find any girls to take to, didnt I. U think i need to gossip with her ah. I dont need to fucking gossip anyone, understand. I just told miue everything cuz at that day u said u more handsome n i told her wat the fuck we talked that day. better watch ur mouth.



D:

My friend anythony, i did mention u hv to make more friends.. girls also can.. but I have made my point.. you must come back to miue when she is back.. and totally break connection with those gals u made friend with if there is any.. this is my last clarification.. actually i am very tired with helping both of you.. my intention was good but either of you will suspect me.. I do have feeling dont u know.. i can cry and get sad just like both of you.. I am very tired alrd hiue (anthony).. I just get slammed by a gal yesterday.. and that add to my stress.. i hv totally break connection with miue.. i hope u are glad nw.. do anything u think is good for her.. dont bother me anymore.. I am very tired alrd..

A:what the fuck . why u dont dare to pick up?

A: shut the fuck up. who asked me got any girls in sg or not. find them to talk. did i say if u want girl just to fuck i will find for u? just dont talk w me abt that huh? listen. I knew that when miue in thailand u just u like her and try to flirt w her, said some fucking thing like ' i know you like me also'. I dont fucking care. if i mind u think i still c u normally like last time go w ken n william? if i mind, at that day , i'll ask you go somewhere to fight one on one understand. wat kind of fucking ppl make friends just for few days n when dont need to use then anymore then leave. or u r that kind? dont fuck w me. u said u cut connection with her n just know who the fuck chatted w her. I dont care who the fuck u r. if u wanna fuck with me. I'll play w u.

D: you can clarify with her, my friend.. Good nite..

A:Fuck this shit. If u wanna fuck w me, Im always ready..

D:Good night

A:Fuck you?

D:God bless you..

A:Fucking fucker

D:God really bless you..

A:shut the fuck up.

D:u will always be a good and kinf guy in my eyes.

A:wanna fight. meet me anytime.

D:Nope.. I dont like fighting.. and I wouldnt fight a good guy like you.... Go bless you..

A:fucking bullshit.

D:Bullshit is good for fertiliser.. Oh anyway.. late alrd la.. zzzz.. i wanna sleep.. good nite..

A:r u out of ur fucking mind ah? dont fuck w me . I wond b kind..

D:I very tired la anthony.. haiz

A:tired ah. Y dont u fucking die? it's better. just dont fuck w me. N i wont waste my time talking this fucking bullshit w u. got it?

D:The stop replying la.. I am sleeping half way then the handphone goes "ting, tong, ting, tong".. nvmd.. go sleep..la otherwise later u can get sick.. Zzzzzz


A:if u want to sleep so shut the fuck up.

D: Zzzz

A:I said shut the fuck up.

D: (I sent a blank msg)

A: good 4 you.

D: Thx.. See i told u, u are a good guy..

___________________________________________________________________________

you will never believe that i have been doing this for the past 7 month ... I cant believe I am so stupid..

Lunch today... Pinnaple fried rice... My favorite... yummy..

I ate 2 plate and vomited 2 times... you know why...? My maid had just told me they put lard into it... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa............. I go hell alrd... T.T
I took the portion from the wrong tray... my non-lard fried rice is on the microwave..

No comments: