Tuesday, January 19, 2010

utterings

I am not accepted in program subcom for the week zero...

serious... ESC , beyond boundaries... I dont know what they are planning on me again..

I have been away on my quite but yet peaceful exile in cent club.. I feel like a prisoner that always be showered by happiness and blessing...

hahaha...

Maybe they know ... someday I will surely come back... perhaps... they have been blacklisting me... who knows... YUN ZHONG was acceptted in prog subcom... why?? just maybe... just maybe... he is close to BB main com who are mostly the main managements of power of esc.. yeah..

I wish I am just as attractive as yunzhong... he is has a power or lure...deep in his appearance he has a blue aura that can alter ones impression and feeling... he is quiet... yes he is.. but his silence and quiet itself actually is main weapon... people would want to know him more... they would get close to him even more... because he has lots of things hidden that is not yet to be shared.....

This is my vow to myself..
i will never forget those who have politically put me into this exile... every single of them.. they will pay for it... someday.. somehow.. some when..

it has been almost 10 years... these are the list of girls I ever fall in love with.. and adjacent to the name it is my age when I fall in love...

Sheila 8
Dara 11
mary 13
nesya 14
nata 15
soraya 16
pink lim 17
cassie 17
adawiyah B Muhammad John 18
mega yessy 18
jessie 18
elvira 18
miue 19
**** **** 19
** **** 19

and these are the list of My guy friend or used to be one whom either I adore them so much that I wanted to like them or they are by good friend...

wanda 8
agung 9
rendy 11
adi 13
mui 14
Desmond 15
kenneth foo 15
sean fang 15
leonard lee 15
Bustamin kosmo 15
alexander eng zhen an emmanuel 17
Tan yu qiang 17
chua yeow hon 18
Peng chen 18
marcus wong 19
kang Yun zhong 19

This is my wishes on what I wanna be in future from time to time...

Pilot 4
doctor 5
doctor 6
movie star 7
movie star 8
Ash (a human character in pokemon) 9
Bezita ( a human character in dragon ball) 10
movie star 11
Sexologist 12
fortune teller and black magician 13
Fortune teller and black magician 14
movie star 15
sexologist 16
movie star 17
movie director 18
The richest business man in the world 19



___________________________________________________

well for most... my stories of being 19 years old has almost end... it will end on 28 march this year.. I hope at my second decade of living on earth.. I can be attractive..

mhh God... if u remembered... when I was young I always pray and wish to you that one day I could be a movie star... hahaha... and that wished was burned when I start to realise that I dont have a good physical appearance.. T.T and I have downgrade my dream ... just to be a movie director..hahaha wht other thing I should downgrade again...

I am tired... I am tired.. I am tired.. I am tired.. I am tired.. I am tired..

No comments: