Saturday, January 2, 2010

..who keep hanging in between life and dead..

Today I feel like I am the most stupid guy on the whole face of the planet. I saw a shocking reply from both anthony and miue on the wall post. It seems that both of them are making fun of me. both of them.

I realize that I am not the most handsome man on this earth, neither do I think I am handsome or such. Initially I ethnically not agree to put into a competition on who is more handsome, hiue, or me. But I realize one thing, hiue is on the bad state, he needs some kind of entertainment, and therefore I eventually agree on it...

But out of my expectation it turns to be a mockery of me, the whole hiue's friend who knows both me and him comes down to the wall post, and mock on me... hiue, and miue were part of them apparently. where is my pride oh my God, I cant find any. I have lost everything I have . and now I have lost my dignity. hiue even says that I am failure for not being able to get miue.. he says that in front of everyone.. Angry? sure I am angry...

so I went to talk to him on msn, but he is not in a good mood, I had to understand him so I change the topic... I cant find any more sultion for this.. hiue and miue is not at fault... they have done what they have to do... it is my prob now... god.. I gave up, eventually I deleted both hiue and miue facebook account form my friendlist...

I did this not over hate or wht... I did this because over love... I love miue as u know wht, and I love hiue as my friend... I also love myself... I cant take this anymore.. muie make fun of me in front of anthony and anthony did the same in front of her..

God almighty all of sudden I feel so lost... It seems that I am a worthless creature on ur benign earth... it seems that I am useless... I love someone whom I am not suppose to love ... I love miue yeah... I like her... The whole world is talking abt it now... hahahhahahahahahhaha...

I am so stupid...
1st-- she is attached
2nd-- She is attached to my friend
3rd-- She is having problem
4th-- She doesnt loves me... how do I know that....?

Hahahahahha... It will be more stupid if even ask that question... Who on earth will like a guy like me.. who!! No one... I am ugly.. everyone agrees.. I am annoying... some people agree ... and most importantly I have nothing to be proud off.. simply .. nothing...

now I have the story to tell... who is going to hear that :''( who? yeah.. no one.. my best friend is pissed off on me... and all my friend... most of them are just soo untrustworthy... then who would listen to my story when I am down.... no one... simply no body...

siew ting, indriany and shi ting is leaving me soon due to my annoyance.. and soon I will have no body... not even miue even only as my friend... I have decided let her alone with hiue... until when? until I am ready to talk to her again ....

hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah... what more to ask... I am a failure of everything... I am not scared of anything... i hope Anthony/hiue would just kill me... so I will be free from all this suffering... forever...

hiue is a good guy
Miue is a good girl

I think I am the stupid guy... huhahahahhahahahahahaha...

look !
Look !

no one even cares .. I will just keep shouting and screaming to this long-not-used blog... which I believe no one will be bothered to pay a visit... even long after I am gone..

god... Maybe u wont understand how much I love miue and how much I would want her to be happy with the person she really loves... even if that person will make fun of me.. even if miue herself makes fun of me... even if I have to end my life, not being able to endure such pain of being a total asshole... :"(

no one really understand...
no one would...
only myself who keep hanging in between life and death..

No comments: