Saturday, January 16, 2010

Jalan Jalan yang berliku

When I went to toilet this morning ... I was looking myself in the mirror... I get a shocked... My hair becoming more terrible faster that I originally predicted.. and yeah


I hate this..


Yesterday I went out with yeow hon and ada to watch sherlock homes at midnight... only to see ada pissed off with yeow hon just because he asked her to go home earlier... I didnt understand why ada could be that sensitive...

haiz... I seriously tired with myself... I think I just let things be as they was originally planned... by god.. no hard feeling... seriously..


cape gw kalo harus gini terus.. memaksakan sesuatu yang tidak sepatutnya dipaksakan... perasaan manusia itu bukalah sebuah variable atau equation dalam matematika ynag bisa dipecahkan oleh rumus rumus tertentu.. melainkan ia adalah ketidak pastian jalan jangka waktu yang infinite and unpredictable...

No comments: