Sunday, January 24, 2010

Let me start something new..

for the rest of the day, i kept thinking abt miue.. seriously.. this is getting no where..
I almost got crashed by motobike and pick up truck in front of my house... I lost all my thought... God.. plz help me to get over this..

She was a kind and benign girl back then, so helpful and much understanding... she wouldn;t see things only from one side point of view but rather from many different angles... but she has changed recently... she suspects me to much tht I cannot take it anymore... she have failed to realize that I am not an angle fallen from the heaven that has no feeling and emotion...

i am just like her... I can cry when I am sad and I can even get angry at times.. I am just a mere human being... I have never had quarrel with her before in my entire life... this is the first time and I hope it is gonna be last time..

I don't want to see her anymore... because her eyes can hypnotize my thought as it was an blessing from the heaven... as she speak I can hold no more but to listen and try my very best to help her.. no matter how much risk and suffering I must endure...

she is not the most beautiful gal i ever met on earth... but I just love her... for a reason ....reason? I just love her.. and I hope I can overcome this feeling soon... I don't want to see her anymore... nor do I want to chat with her anymore...

It seems to be my fault... I shouldn't ever like her ... I shouldn't love her... I should never know her in the first place..

let me just start something new from now on... let love comes naturally as how it goes away...

Dear God... I love you...

and yeow hon... you will always be my best friend in my heart... no one understands me better than you do...

kang yun zhong... you are a fun guy... you have thought me a lot of wisdom...

and to all my friends... i love all of you..


___________________________________________________________


Dear blog,

today I've made new friend... her name is siew ting she is a friend of indrani, the... indian girl remember?.. and siew ting knows debbie and shi ting too.. haha... she is fun gal to be friend with... yeah..



arh.. so much so for chit chatty... I wanna sleep now.. =) nitez...

No comments: