Saturday, January 23, 2010

I am very sad... yesterday..

my dear diary... do u know who is yun zhong? hahah.. of course you know... I have been mentioning his name several time..

people wonders why do i so admire him...

he is not a mere "guai" guy whom most of the people think. He has a good quality of character that only some people will understand. and yesh. he is handsome. but that is not the point. Millions of people out there are far more handsome than him, but still cant outreach yun zhong over all quality as a person.

1.) he is honest.
2.) he is helpful.
3.) he is sincere.
4.) talk less and he listen more

there is the reason why we have

one mouth: so that we can talk less
2 ears : listen more than we talk
2 eyes and one heart: to believe more on what we see rather than what we feel.

Let me give you some example of good quality that Yun Zhong has.

Me : what would you do if there is a naked beutiful + hot girl standing
in front of you?

my friends:

Cash : I will ask her to do a blow job for me
Nick : I will rape her till she cry, cuz it is her fault, why she has to be naked
in front of a guy.
ben : I will call a mental hospital and arrest her at one.
Others: I will fuck her la... duh... she is asking for it.



Yun zhong : I will find a cloth to cover her body. and ask her why she is naked.


I was shocked to the core when I hear him says that.this is the quality of good person that amongst of million handsome guy I ever met before do not have. Now I do understand a lil bit, why sometime look does not matter much.

This is a valuable lesson that i learn from him.

Yesterday I am very very sad. go and watch the recent video and you know why. but u need to have good command of Indonesian, javanese, chinese and english language. cuz I talked in 4 different language at different time. so the more of those language you know. the more you will understand the message of my video.

I called yun zhong at night. He said several times that he cant help me much in my love problem. cuz he hardly fall in love. We just chatted about some other thing, and finally after 1 hour and 49 minutes of talking to him, I feel much much better. thank you very much. and yeah. I apologized to him for innitially blaming him for not telling me about the msg shi ting showed him. Cuz innitially i thought if only I know that earlier... things will be much better.. But after all, it doesn't give me much guarantee.

Muie went online before I called yun zhong. finally after so long she finally went online. but to my surprice, she has change a lil bit. mhh.. I dont know ... she is abit bo chup now. I told her, I just kana slammed by a girl, that girl whom I told you has the same birthdate as you!!

miue laughed at me.

' you are a good guy, one day you will find a gf... trust me.. let it come naturally...'

what on earth... that sentence is freakin so familiar to my ears..


Today. when i woke up ,Everyone in my whole homestay tell me I look so handsome.. Wht
the hell.. is this some kind of prank shit.

i forgot to tell you my diary. One week a go, a dutch businessman aged around 30 years old come and have a chat with me at starbucks. he is quite handsome and tall. we were initially talking about economy and politics... a hot topic that I really like. after few hours of chatting suddenly he write a blank check of S$4000, and ask me to fill in my own name..

he : would you have to have sex with me. Here is some cash for you.

Me: no... fuck ... get lost...

i straight away leave the table. but he called me back. when I turn back. he added one more zero . it becomes $S40000.

He : what about this amount? just some BJ will do.

me : hell no.. Even if u gave me one billion dollars I wouldn't want to do that. shit. i am not gay.and for sure i am not gigolo.

I kick his chair and left away. everyone who was around was giggling like hell. Luckily it was it night, so no much people around. or else i would have murdered him on the spot.

seriously this is not the first time it happens to me in my life. i really think. if only I am a gay . perhaps I would be very very rich.. hahaha









few moments later... this is what happen to me..



haha... miue was laughing like hell when she saw that video... >.<
maybe this is what people says.. "post traumatic stress disorder'... lolx

No comments: