Thursday, January 21, 2010

my best friends

yesterday I went to follow YH and AD to tm 1. Ada is searching for a black pants for cent AGM today. after that we went to eat BBq chicken. Ada and YH had a quarell, yeah... and I try to peace them down... but YH go and made me feel offended... he said " If I tell ST you are gay, how u feel?" and straight away I lost all my respect to him.

1st. I am not gay
2nd. I am being kind for trying to peace YH and AD.
3rd. why he has to bring ST's name into conversation?

Well... maybe I will just have to understand him.. he has the highest ego in the world.. and me has the most sensitive heart in the world .. and AD, has both...but not as high and YH's and mine...

through all these differences... we are still best friends.. maybe that is the very fact that unite us... I am glad to be their friend...

No comments: