Sunday, January 17, 2010

mhh....

It has been 2 weeks now... my room air cond has not been repaired yet... I am burning hot here... At night must sleep half naked till I got cough again... in the noon... dont mention it... you wouldn't want to know... lolx...

yesterday i woke up at 5pm .. waa after almost 14 hour of sleep.. ^^ both yeow hon and ada still not in good term... i dont know until when... but I believe it will not be for long ^^... they are a very good friend...

At the evening I went to library to borrow some books... I called indriany who were well .. "emoing" in the punggol beach... really I wonder what would a girl wnt to a punggol beach alone if not for "emoing".. nonetheless she refuse to admit it ^^..

then later I called siew ting , indrany , then siew ting again... >.< ... I wanted to call yunzhong but he was busy... so yeah.. I rather call girl often rather than boys... though in fact I talk better with boys...

Mhh... i am 20 this year... In my 20th birthday.. I really hope I can be as handsome as yunzhong but at the same time I could be as attractive as joses when it comes into girls.. >.<


here is biodata for this year...

Name : Dimas Bayumutirama
Chinese name: 李风友
english name: Alexander Demagnetha Demetrius
DOB : 28 march 1990
hobby : Fishing , hanging out, watch movie
F. food : Unagi >.< , salty food
Non-F food : Black chocolate, basically all sweet food.

hatez : Siao cha bor, alchohols, ciggarate, tobbacos,
metalic songs

Likez : Pop song, chinese song, humorous song, girls ^^ ...

best friends: yeow hon, adawiyah, bustamin, yunzhong, siewting and gang,
joey, zubaidah and gang, luqman ang, miue, william....

languages : Indonesian, english, malay, mandarin, javanese, arabic, french.


我越来越爱她。。 我不知道她的感觉跟我像我跟她一样吗?我真的想知道。但是我根本没有胆量告诉她我是多么爱她。

No comments: