Friday, January 22, 2010

siew ting ,yunzhong, indra

huih... I am very hungry...

1st. I have skipped my lunch and dinner yesterday
2nd. I only have 6 bucks on my wallet
3rd. I dont want to borrow anyone's money...

yesterday we have cent AGM... mhh.. yun zhong is helping me as usher and indra, siew ting , shiting and debbie... is having duty on reception counter..

Kel was agitated and terrified, as he told me that SHT has sent him some "charm" matra... well... I didnt believe it was a charm and if it is she wouldn't sent it only to kelvin.. when I read the msg... I was just thinking it as a typical chain msg...

Talking abt obsession and all... I talk to SHT that my case would nt be much different than her... Debbie and indra has been annoying me by telling I am obssessed with yun zhong.. I like yun zhong .. and love yun zhong and all.. this actually really annoys me.. do u know why...

kel turn against SHT partly because his friend is making him embarrassed by telling him SHT like kel...

and if yun zhong are annoyed because of debbie's and indra's Joke... mhh.. my situation will not be as different as SHT now.. and I will start chopping their heads off... (wuih... deme is so fierce mah... wink wink... lolx)

yesterday I dreamt ... siew ting and indra come to me...

Siew ting : have to try out the password?
me : what password?
indra : your computer password...
me : I dont know what was it... it was hacked..
siew ting : try "hougang"...
me : when I pressed hougang.. the computer is able to sign in...
me : wow... siew ting... how come u know...
siew ting : I read from my cards...
indra : you think only u who can read the cards... she also can...
siew ting : hahaha...


wow... i cant believe siew ting has magic power.. well then I chatted with her for a lil while...

me : siew ting... do u know the magical charm that can lure someone heart..
ST :of course i know... you?
me : know to... but why didnt u use it on JSS?
ST : because thats the law.. you cant use it for ur own good...
u must use it for other's good..
me : thats the same to me... If i can I would do it on miue..
Me : well... let me put a charm on JSS to like you and you put a charm on miue to like me..


st smiles at me.. and she closes her eyes... from far far away I can see miue is walking towards me... and for the first time in my life i can see her talking to me nicely...

i close my eyes and did the same to JSS.. JSS falls on the siew ting knees and ask for her forgiveness ...

it was just for 5 mins... a thunder strucks... anthony came to me and stab me from the back.. while JSS... millions of girls came to him and drag him away from siew ting... ST cries endlessly..

all of sudden we were revived in the other dimension.. A wise monk came to us... and guess who was that... that was YUN ZHONG... yun zhong was actually a reincarnation of the tong san cai... a monk that bring tripitaka to china from india, with the help of monkey god.. WTH..

Monk yun zhong : You should put ur detiny into ur own hands.. your detiny has been written... and you shall not cheated on pursuing it...

a bright light shines on us.. and I was suddenly banished into saharan desert.. siew ting as I can see in my mind... she was banished to northpole... and Yun zhong was banished to Tibet, where he met dalai lama there and achieve a perfect salvation, and enlightenment....

Indrany who was the queen of india come to tibet to look for yunzhong... she needs a wisdom to run her nation perfectly...

then... i woke up from my dream...


dear blog... did u really understand what my dream really means?

No comments: