Saturday, February 13, 2010

I am ready for the fight.

My friend told me, A dog that barks dont bites and a dog that bites dont barks... He is trying it deliver me a hidden msg on it..

But I couldnt believe myself how could he be a dog that doesn't dark but bites. He doesnt seems to be like one. But yeah for all that I have in the past, friends that always shuts does bite me eventually.. hahah I dont care for now, let me just pretends that nothing could be seen by my naked eyes... God is the most merciful.. This time I will make him my friend. A friend that doest bites even if he did bites before.

Or maybe, My friend is just jealous, so he told me that.

Ambition is my last will in this live. I have ambition but I rather kill my ambition if it has to hurt my friends that dearest to me eventually. It doesn't worth it.

Major project is coming. I gonna show the world that even I do not perform well on theoretical education, I am still good at practical education.

Week zero, and TISC camp is coming. This is my good chance to prove myself, that I am not a failure in politics.

ISC-indonesia ambassador. I was offered ambassador position on tp ISC... I am still considering about it.

Company in turmoil. My company is a big financial problem. I am asked to return back to my country and offer some help. My dad seriously needs help. Cash flow and book keeping is the main reason.

What am I as

19 years old boy.
a son.
a lover.
a student.
an ambitious guy.

This I will show to the world. From now I have managed to close my inner feeling towards anything and anyone. This blog is going to be passive soon. Let us see what will be the outcome. I am ready for this fight. =)

No comments: