Friday, February 12, 2010

and today is miue's turn..

I was stupid... maybe I am stupid.. My prayer was answered ... yesterday miue msg me in facebook... here is the extract...


________________________________________________________________

Paulina Porizkova February 12 at 12:48am Report
bayu,, can i beg u sth? plz? plz dnt mention anything abt me even in ur fb or sth. I'm staying here going crazy everyday alr. I dnt want anymore trouble. So jt plz. Better still, block n delete anthony's fb or whatsoever. I mean up to u bt since u guys hate each other so y still keep contact right?

u are the one who is making ur own prob.. you are the one who start his suspicion on me... who ask u to report every single thing of my convo to him... even those insignificant one.. now he put high suspicion on me-it is normal, I would do the same if i were him.. even when I've deleted and block facebook he still spied on me via his cousin account... What can I do?

and honestly u are the most selfish person I ever know in this face of planet.. all u care is about urself and things that regard to u only... and If u think u are the only one who is having problem here.. than think again... I have problems too... every one has their own..

and yet u are using me as a scape goat for him.. dont u even ever know how am I as human being feel...? I deleted both of you and now I am trying hard to leave u and him alone... ALL FOR UR SAKE... For ur own bloody sake... dont u have any idea... !! here is my blog. http://fear-is-fear-its-self.blogspot.com/ ...you should see.. you are not the one who is having prob in this world..!! if u still respect me as a human being plz do not tell anthony about that blog... That is the only privacy ,pride ,dignity and the only freedom that I have...

and miue... I hate you... and plz... and just get lost of my life for now ..

(delete this msg after u recieve)


Paulina Porizkova February 12 at 1:59am Report
sorry


________________________________________________________________

My dear blog plz tell me something. Did I do something right...? Why do I have to hate her... becoz I love her...? This is contradicting..... Haiz... I am speechless... I do not know wht to say... I couldnt understand anything now... My heart beat weakens , my life is void...

No comments: