Monday, March 1, 2010

Practising martial art






For the second movement, I was losing my momentum. I think I have to train harder. and of course.. I need to get skinnier...


I cant take this for a very long time. If live is a game let me just press the restart button. mhh.. She should be away from my thought by now.. but yesterday she appeared on my dream.

Muie


She came to me , and chatted with me. I miss her so much. I couldn't held my tears from my eyes. I have been ignoring these feeling day by day, thinking that it will be gone, soon.

I was very happy just for a night. Well at least that dream give a sense of peace on my heart. I do not know what Should I do. I hoped the night passed much much longer than usual, so I could just look at her for few more second, even only on my dream.

God, please save her from any danger. I truly miss her.

No comments: