Thursday, March 25, 2010

...alright?

Hey dear blog... here is alexander demetrius..

I am now at my cousin house, 1000 km away from jakarta... The internet connection here is freaking, sucks.. mhh..

The president of indonesia ,SBY, and the ministry of youth , Andi Malarangeng, personally invited me for attending the grand opening of Indonesian Taekwondo federation At jakarta fair this sunday..

Yeah... this sunday, 28th march ... My birthday..

I told my friends earlier that I would be in singapore this coming birthday. I had to make a very hard decision. And finally I decided to decline the ministry's offer , and return to singapore , 2moro morning.

some thought , It is a stupid decision I made. But I wanted to stick to what I always believe in. I treasure friendship more than anything else. The Mr. President and Mr. minister may be a big guy. But they do not play important role in my life. My friends are more precious than anything.

I do not know if any of my friends would remember about my birthday. I believe by this time round my blog is pretty much without audience. I just want to stick to what I believe in. To what I always believe in.

Dear blog. If no one remembers my birthday, let you be the one who wish me, alright? =)

No comments: