Thursday, March 11, 2010

"a dog that barks doesn't bite, but a bog that doesn't barks really bites.."

Really I am frustrated with my employees... I will start firing people 2moro and look for the new employee.. The job advertisement shall be broadcasted on paper at Saturday..

Yesterday night I woke up at night , I suddenly remembered about miue.. maybe just maybe, I still love her... Haiz.. what a waste Demetri... what a waste of time and your effort.. I went back to bed trying to sleep without realizing that I actually wet my eyes..

I went to talk online with kyz yesterday night... he was like saying he was bored and all.. lack of friend who can ask for outing all of sudden.. and whtever... Lolx.. I had been asking him for outing last week when I was in singapore.. and he keep making himself bz and whtsoever.. I seriously asked myself... I am not his friend meh!? well I actually I dun really care... he is just weird... seriously.. and exact replica of yeow hon and me combine together...

I have plenty of friend .. sure I do.. well i had to agree with indra... My friend and her friend share one common thing.. they are just unique.. each of them possesses a different character, background and behavior..

I had this employee his name is, Shuqran... he was very quiet and obedient, 2 weeks ago... He requested that he wanted to go back to his hometown and find another job there.. My dad allowed him to go.. 4 days ago... I saw him at the wholesaler wet market.... HE WAS WORKING FOR MY COMPANY's competitor ... as a result, we lost tender from our main customer , ACS... and that competitor wins the tender...

My dad was very upset.. I went to him and told him something... "Dad, dont you know a dog that barks doesn't bite, but a bog that doesn't barks really bites.." . he smiled at me and treated me pizza hut for dinner...

He talked to me and advised me.. " you have to learn how to bark and bites at the right time, place , and situation that's the only way to win in any aspect of ur life" ..

hahahha.. seriously.. That wht I have been learning from my friends.. KYZ and indra doesnt know how to bark , but they know how to bite at the right timing.. in contrast Ada and CST doesnt know how to bite but they know how to bark at the right timing... I tell you my diary.. My friend are just unique..

No comments: