Sunday, March 21, 2010

Yeah...

My indonesian friend , moyo, suddenly askes for meet up at 12.10 am this morning. My parents was sleeping... so I took the bmw and went to meet him near by my house.. but it was getting really bored.. so we decided to travel to the neighbouring town... despite the fact both of us didnt have driving license on hand...

Bo chup la... no police at nite... lolx..


So we went to travel for the whole night, sat down at kfc, and shift to mcd , and to another kfc from town to town... I have not met him for 5 years now... hahahaha.. It was fun... We went to cemetery and disturbed some prost. there who was searching for 'customers'..

When I got home.. my bloody dad kept lecturing on me, whatevershit... seriously... I am 20 this year.. I should be given freedom to do anything i like... Garh.... I had a big quarell with my mom and dad this morning...

No comments: