Saturday, March 13, 2010

Happy birthday..

I am waiting for the clock to hit 12 midnight. Do you know wht it means? My blog it is 14th of march. Miue’s bdae.

I have lots of things to confess. By this time last year, I am still talking to muie, having chance to congratulate her birthday. But now, She has became someone else I don’t recognized her anymore.

It is my fault to get even close to her .

It is my fault to believe that true love is letting someone you love happy even with somebody else.

It is my fault to believe on all the classical wisdom of love.

I should have been a bad guy and maybe girl will take a glance at me.

mhh... I can only congratulate you from the empty corner of my heart . miue, happy birthday.

Many days has passed. I am getting older.I am getting even closer to age 20. Yes my blog. In 2 weeks I will be 20.

I have not achieve anything important in my life. Not once. if i were to die now, I will be filled with regrets. god, seriously I didn't even see your reason of making me into existence in the first place.


Happy birthday miue. Happy birthday siew ting.



I am sorry for all things i have done to you.. I am struggling hard to get over my feeling obout you... only then i could be free from all these suffering... I always believe, you are a good girl... which circumstances force you to do things out of your conscious.. when you are in trouble.. ask your heart , it will never lead you astray...

If you decide to leave me, I will always respect that decision even if i cant accept it... I will always try my best to get in touch with you as your friend.. I am nothing but a worthless creature.. maybe that's the reason of you leaving me.. you shall keep living in your imaginary expectation for eternity if you choose too.. I will always be here also living in my imaginary expectation that one day you will once open your eyes... you don't have to open your heart for me.. just open your eyes for your own sake... happy birthday my friend...

No comments: