Saturday, March 6, 2010

accu on fire..

"waa... We were on express way.. My car suddenly was beeping continuously.. it was like some self-destructive mechanism... we went to stop at petrol station... everyone moved away from us, getting ready with fire extinguisher..... then i and my family straight jump out of the car... Oh jezz... The accu cables were on fire.. I hack care... I went to kopi tiam drink coffee with my bro.. lolx.. let my dad fix the thing.."


The first day of me staying in indonesia doesnt sounds so awful after all.. But aweful not necessary means not fun haha... The accu on my car was on fire when we were traveling on express way.. I thought we were going to explode together with the car... but thx god we were saved..

here are the pic after the fire was extinguished.... by.. a pale of water... lolx..








No comments: