Monday, March 22, 2010

Oh crap..

My mom has a good connection with traffic police head officer. She can get me a driving license instantly without a test. But this providing that I could really drive to a proper standard.

Yesterday, I drove around around the housing estates with my dad monitoring me at the back of the car. It went all perfect. Then on the way back he told me... "well you can get ur license alrd, I will ask mom to get one for you."

Upon reaching some... my stupid maid went to park the fucking motorbikes right in the middle of the road just in-front of my house.. I was in quite high velocity.. and SHit.. the car bumbed on those things just a... little bit...



"No license for you yet.. !", he said...

Oh crap...

I felt like slapping my maid upside down...

No comments: