Monday, March 8, 2010

Company needs employee

Today Is a very tiring day.

I woke up in the morning and I went straight to the office to settle few stuff. I managed to complete the Agriculture-department presentation slides and also product specification for vegetables. However , the internet was down , I couldnt sent the file to my clients before I reached home.


My company ,Hansa agro lestari pte ltd is now in search for an experience employee, minumum requirement is bachelor degree, who already have hand on experience on marketing. That person will later assist me on marketing . 2moro I will be interviewing one person. She is a Chinese ,aged 37, who used to be working on giant supermarket as market-planning manager.

I will also be putting a job advertisement on news paper 2moro.

Yeah... and now I am back to be a demetry again just for the night... hahaha... I gonna play some game untill morning... 2moro I plan to reach office at 12.. well.. I am the director and also one of the shareholder, so I can clock in at any time I want...

No comments: