Friday, March 19, 2010

New Company policy

a serious discussion of shareholders were being held to day. I was given the authority to recruit and fire the employees. No more tolerance. I dont care if you are having a family to feed or child who are still in school? I tell you... If you cannot follow my way.. I will fire you straight away.

This company is not a place for leisure or what so ever. We have a rule and regulation.

Dicipline = Office hours 09.00am- 05.00pm
Absent = Requires medical certificate or early information.

Office policy:

-No Facebook
-No MSN
-No Chatting on internet
-No personal phone call
-No smoking
-No sandals.
-Formal office wear.

This is the main basic rule that I have set today. If you cannot follow it? Get lost...! I am going to be sharp and firm here..

No comments: