Sunday, March 7, 2010

The president of republic indonesia called my dad.

The the previous day, The parliament was in chaos , member who favored the opposition party is trying to overturn democrat and its coalition parties.

Outside the parliaments. Riots take place. These mob are not genunine indonesian who cares about its nation, they are simply jobless people being are being paid by either side of parties to create 'chaos'.



Here was the situation from inside the parliament.



Here is the speech of MR president who is leader of democrat party. He was commenting regarding the chaos.







I was shopping happily at the mall and suddenly my dad insisted us to go back to jakarta as soon as possible. The president of republic Indonesia, yes, literary the PRESIDENT invited him for a dinner tonight. It was quite unbelievable ... My dad had never met him directly before. And later I found out, My dad's best friend was the one who introduce him to MR President. That friend was, Mr andi malarangeng, he is currently the minister of youth of indonesia. I knew him, I chatted with him before. We were sharing ideas about current political movements.

Democrat, The current ruling party of indonesia is now planing for the strategy for the next presidential and parliamentary election. My dad who was not involved in politics before was very surprised and yet delighted to have such an honorable chance to meet the president himself.

In his speech amongst most of the important people and ministers of Indonesian government My dad reasoned ,

"Mr president, I am a chemist and also entrepreneur , I do have many experience on many fields but frankly speaking I not have much experience on politics before, nonetheless I feel very honored to be invited in this event. "

Mr president replied,

"welcome to the team Mr syaiful"


Later he found out that that particular event, was a secretive cabinet meeting, of new indonesia movement. It was very secretive that I was held on a remote part of jakara's suburb. I am proud for my dad to be part of it. This is a new step for our family to get into indonesian politics. Now He has a direct connection with the president. He told me, even without I requesting anything he will be bringing me into the politics when the time is ready.

I am proud of him. God almost shut my way to be involved in politics in my own campus "temasek polytechnic" but HE had open a chance wide enough for me to be involved in Indonesians politics. This seriously speaking, is definitely Indonesian government's politics, in a larger scale.

God please lead me throughout the way.

No comments: