Thursday, May 22, 2008

today is a good day. but yu qiang was a lil...........

Mood = contented


Dear diary.. My life is getting better and better day by day. I make friends with more strangers , and I am getting close to them. Such as=

-Din, Jasmine and their friends from q0808. We often meet up at school library for group studying.

-Sharifah, fadilah, dian from dramatech.

-Some guys and girls from malay drama.

-Some guys and girls from silat.

-Last but not least my own classmates, especially ;Kelly, Jun lee, Jin yee, Agnetta , and Yu Qiang.


___________________________________________________________________

My friendships with them are alright. There is nothing to worry. Only that, there is something wrong with Tan yu qiang. The first friend I made in Temasek poly.


These days he tends to run away from me. He was not as fun as before, and tend to keep silence when sitting besides me. Unlike when he is seated near to kelly , jun lee and agnetta. There always be a fun topic to bring forward for joyful conversation.


I kept reflecting on myself for several times. 


Had I done something wrong to him? 
Did I offend him in any way?


I continuously blaming myself as the culprit of this dilemma. Perhaps It's the way I talk or the way I behave, which for some reasons are unacceptable to him. .


Sometimes for certain unexplainable reasons I feel that I was too harsh on him. I kept jerking him as a form of joke and I often felt provoked by him for small petty matters . At times, I liked asking him questions which I did not really need to know ,merely for the sake of asking. I practically had less respect to him as I used to think to be more superior than him in any fields. Maybe those are reason why he eventually treats me this way. I am really sorry yu qiang.


Well... only he himself knows the real reasons. however, I will not ask him about it. I will just leave things flow naturally , but at the same time I will try my very best to alter my bad characters. And I really  hope it is still not too late for amendments. 


and This little fear sporadically pops up in my mind. If this thing could happen to Yu Qiang. Will it happen to my other friends , in the future?


The answer is "No". I pledge in the name of God, " If yu qiang is to be the first to do this to me, he also has to be the last one".   

==============00000000000000000================

No comments: