Sunday, May 25, 2008

Good day... went out with chris... =P





Mood= Super contented




Dear diary, I have a wonderful day today. In the morning I went to school for malay drama AGM rehearsal, and none other actors and actresses came for rehearsal. So yeah, The senior who was the trainer just trained me solo. I finished the rehearsal at 12 am.



After that I went home for lunch at the same time waiting for christopher, my best friend, who had planned earlier to visit my house . He sat down for a while, before we went out to chill around at the venue which still remained unknown. eventually we decided to go downtown east for movie.



We watch a thrilling show entitled Indiana Jones 4 which I presumed to be a boring show earlier on.



After that we spent the remaining time of the day chilling around and then swimming at my residential condominium. When then departed at 8 pm when he had to rush home for he wanted to join his family going to cinema. He had another movie to watch I guess...HAhahaha...

__________________________________________________________________

During the day I had a good chat with christopher. He , to my surprise, had changed a lot. He was now became more wise and knowledgeable. I believe it is indeed a great leap forward for him.

I shared some of my personal stuff that I had in Tp. And he did really offer me some all-wise and reliable advices. I am go grateful that God gave me such a good friend .

well, dear diary. There are may things to share, but both of my eye balls have started 'flashing'. I better go to bed now... haha...








Everyone loves free-stuff I guess... =p







Including me of course... =D





A unique pineapple I saw just opposite of chris' house...





He was trying to imitate a shark...


Nice tattoo I have right here... you know why? well, cuz it's free... =)


Lolx...



=D


=.="






This one does look like a shark... hahahahahax..




Now, He may be in ITE , while I am in Poly....
but our friendship will remain in eternity....

||||||=.="""" WTF||||||





No comments: