Wednesday, May 28, 2008

awesome day.. I Studied like a mad man... =) =)

Mood= Super duper happy...




Days Are perfectly fine to me... I made friend with countless new-people in poly.. There are some individuals whom know my name but I did not remember their name... and I really have to apologize for that...

Am I so popular that I had new friends from every single department in temasek poly?

Well I told them my nick name was Alexander Demetrius.. And they could address me by "demetrius"

However many of them have been calling me in different ways.....

some called me ....

"Demetris"
"Demetri"
"Mr 'D' "
"metri"
and the unexpected one... was.... "hey, Mr Tree!"

And there was also one time when a group girl called me , "Alex"!!!

and I was like... "NO, girls!, plz dun called me Alex!!!"

they were like... " Why? isnt that also your name!!"

"ya.. but I dont want people to address me by my first name... cuz... you know... It does sound a lil gay ...."

Then the girls just noded as if they understood what I meant...

Some of my old friends , however , call me by my real name... "Bayu"

well, It sounds perfectly ok to me anyway... since It's also my name afterall...



____________________________________________________________________

Dear diary, yesterday It happened that I passed by Benjamin Lim, my old friend from the previous school who used to really hate me in the near past..

And then, Benjamin all of sudden said "Hi" to me which then leads us upon creating a short convo.. I seemed that He had forgotten about what had happen to us the past.. I was really contented that eventually he decided to break the barrier of hatred and revenge between us...

I wish he will enjoy his life much better than I do to mine recently... =)

Today, from 03.00pm onwards I spent my life-after-school mugging at the library with...

Din,
Jasmine.
Ashwarya,
nick,
glenn,
and there are other 5 more friend who I didnt remember their names...
(I always get this sickness of unable-to-remember-friends-name =.='')

I finally ended my enjoyable studying period by 07.10pm at night... =)

By the way, next week will be My term test and I aimed to get at least percentage score of..

85% for E-mathematic

90% for ckt

85% for digital Fundamentals...


No matter what it takes I must be able to acheive those targets.. Or Otherwise...... I will have to do a kilo-metre long of NAKED run around the bedok reservoir , a pledge which was innititally merely meant as a surity to convince my disbelieving friends.. =(

And each day after school starting from tomorrow.... untill the day of examination.... i shall kept studying and rehearsing at the library with or without their presence.... =D

No comments: