Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Today is damn fun... went out with Agnetta and Jin Yee.. silat rehearsal.. =)

My mood: DAMH SUPER DUPER HAPPY =) , and a lil tired...



Today is vey fun...

Today I tried to showcase my new hair sytle to my sch mates... In total there were 3 guys and 9 girls my hair style was very cool and 3 other girls said that I looked damn handsome ... I was really... mhh.. exalted by their compliments... and to my surprice no one gave me bad remarks regarding my new look, even the guy who like to sway ppl also said that my hair looked pretty nice.


My new look



Yu qiang and me had done the writorial project intro to the very perfect (did survey and all). However the teacher comments was sceptical , That what made me feel sorry to yu qiang.. I should have listen to his word when he told me to kept it simple and easy. I was expecting his anger, however he didnt even show up any sign of discontentment... After some period of silence, he said, "don worry u have done a great job". I merely smiled at him as a sign of my gratefulness. I was grateful, that i had got a project partner who is , although sometimes blurred like sotong, he is still very kind....

After sch I ,agnetta, and jin yee planed to slack around at IKEA which was supposed ,as what agnettha told me , located near by our campus. I asked yu qiang wheather or not he wants to follow us. Unfortunately he had made another plan to go out with his ex-sch good friends earlier on. I smiled at him for a momment. I whispered to myself, "if only If kenf never did all his evil plan to me a few years ago, I might be like yu qiang by now" , " but thats alright, james always told me that my past is not worth remebered, therefore I should have just assume that I do not have any pasts" " I should carry on with my future".


After sch, I agnettha and jin yee had some relaxation at IKEA which is unfortunately too much further than what I expected. In the bus, agnettha whispered to jin yee , "mhh, demetri must be very angry, because it takes so long to reach IKEA.. " . I just smiled at them pretending that I didnt listen to their convo... haha...


Munch.. munch.. munch..

Camwhoring...

I'd love to have that confy bed anyway...

I wonder how they are going to light up that super large candle..

=.="


Hahah... this one is the scary one... =)

Agnettha shared a long winded info regarding a method of getting taller thru hormone injections. I was interested on it because yeah, I admit it, I am short.... and she is even worse...

After that we did some camwhoring before we departed. I went back to campus by taxi since i was already freaking late, and jin yee and agnettha made used of my urgency by "tompang" my taxi up to Tampenis mrt. Hahaha... nice trick... but anyway, I felt honoured to treat them taxi fare... which was a lil UNREASONABLE ... S$ 9.60 from a trip from Tampenis IKEA to Temasek Polytechnic... well initially I should be really aware regarding the PEAK hour period that agnetta had reminded me earlier.

During the silat training, I was chosen to represent the sch is some kind of silat artistic movement competition. for a momment I was glad to know that untill I was told that I have to memorise and practice 99 silat movements for the 3 minutes of quick presention during the competition.

mhh... well, At least I have got another challange to face... =)

Before I end this blog... I would like to say...

GOD... THANK YOU FOR THE BEAUTIFUL ,HAPPY , AND MEMORABLE LIFE YOU HAVE GIVEN ME TODAY... =)

No comments: