Saturday, May 31, 2008

Meaningful dream, Meet the philosopher.

Today I woke up at 1 pm..

 

It is obvious that I have taken pleasure in my sleep ... Well.. I should agree with that...

 

In my dream, I met the same mysterious philosopher whom I had revealed in my previous postings many times earlier...

 

We had a very short conversation this time...

 

 

 

He looked at me with emptiness in his eyes...

 

Demetrius= what’s wrong teacher?

 

Philosopher= You look troubled in the name of the god.. what is troubling  you?

 

Demetrius= Teacher, all of my classmates are making an army to fight in a war against me..

 

Philosopher=

Oh, demetrius, I realize about what is happening, but I can’t believe that It actually troubles you..

 

Philosopher=

 Verily, It is wrong to conclude that all of your classmates are making an army against you..  I believe there are only less than a quarter of them who in fact furious to you... the other quarter of them are concerned about you while the remaining half of them are unconcerned ,some of them are still even unaware regarding what is happening.

 

Philosopher=

Demetrius, Your attitude is fine. The only thing that is wrong with you is, at times you do not respect others and you are over-concerned regarding others bad remarks about you.

 

 

Philosopher=

You have uncountable friends out there who undoubtedly like you. It is because you can behave in a appropriate way to them. And I do wonder why can’t you behave the same way when you are in the class, or when you are with your classmates...?

 

Philosopher=

I suppose It all began when Yu Qiang decided to ignore you for a reason which was only acknowledged by he himself. Your acceptable behavior has been gradually degrading since that time onwards, particularly in the class where you meet Yu qiang for certainty.  Since then onwards at any time you encounter yu qiang's unresponsive attitude towards you, you would behave in slight different way. Demetrius, Yu qiang is not God nor he is a Deity. He is simply a human being who commits mistakes, therefore you shouldn't expect him to treat you well at all time. And trust me, He initially didn’t even realize about all this at all.

 

 

 

Philosopher=

Do not blame him for all this things. Changes are nature, so the same goes to yu qiang's changes. However your behavior’s changes are immature. You should blame yourself for constructing this catastrophe which eventually shattered the mirror of trust and respect which was once used as a mutual bind between you and some of your recent-furious-classmates.

 

Philosopher=

Now ,that precious mirror has broken. And cannot possibly reassemble its broken pieces back to recreate the same mirror you used to see.

 

Demetrius=

Great teacher, I am aware of that and I am afraid of being ignorant of what should I do next?

 

Philosopher=

The only thing about fear is fear its self. It is only your fear that makes you regard this petty tiny problem as a calamity. After all, this is not even qualified to be called as a problem. Certainly, Nothing much has to be done. Should your classmates treat you worse in the near future, the only thing you ought to do is to ignore them. At the same time you have to change your idea about yu qiang. As his 'supposed' friend, you must appreciate the alternation of his attitude towards you. Consequently with all the blessings and  will of god, everything will be back to normal. That is all Demetrius.

 

Demetrius=

Thank you teacher. I will always remember those advices.

 

Then,I was awaken by my brother’s noise. I was in silence for a moment while still holding  my blanket because the air was freezing. At a certain point, somehow I do agree that this so called catastrophe is just a petty matter. It is not a problem. However, Should it be a problem, I would not call it a “problem”. Instead I will call it, a “challenge” .

No comments: