Saturday, May 10, 2008

Good day...many People called me handsome today.. angry with yu qiang yesterday..

My Mood :

Today= Increadibly happy and overjoyed.. and if u were to slap me today, I wouldnt even bother to slap u back... =)

yesterday= Very happy but less happier than today..


I feel very happy these days... especially today... you know why...?

There were 1 indian gal ,3 malay girls and 2 chinese gals commented that I was handsome and cute.. I was really enlighten... haha... Even untill now I still cant admit that I am actually handsome.... =.=' ... well yeah... I always think That I am ugly...

Today I had a very fun day... in the early morning I was very free and I slacked all the way till 2 when I had to go to post office for mailing my sch locker appication form... then I went to sch as I had appointment for group studying with Din... He told me he would bring along his friends which I suppose they were someone whom I do not recognise..

Amazingly I had already known those friends... They were ashinta an indian girl and asho a chinese gal... We had known each other during the orientation camp... hahaha... what a coincidence.. The study period that we had planned for ,changed into a chatting period which lasted for an hour... we then did some math question untill we departed at 6.10 as i was heading for my cca ,english drama.. on the way down stairs Asho commented that i looked handsome... hahaha... I was damn happy...

I was damn glad that I made thru the audition for english drama...My first english drama training today was very interesting as well... I had a gang of 6 people now... they were my new-made friend from english drama... we decided to be at one group for the following week's mini drama performace that has to be done which was themed "disaster"..

these people are...

demetrius (me)
Fadilah
Sharifah..
nicholas..
pit...
and one other gal ( I forgot her name =/)

we were having very extrement 'sicko' chat on the way to mrt station... We laughed so loud untill the bus almost got exploded =/... hahah... basically they were rockz man...

_________________________________________________________________
Yesterday, I had a bit quarell with yu qiang... But it wasnt last for long till finally we talked again like friends.. haha..

Agnetta asked me why I didnt go for lunch with yu qiang but instead I followed her for lunch.. she realised that although I was close to her, I was still closer to yu qiang...

I told agnetta that I had some problem with yu qiang, so she asked why... But I didnt answered her question this time.. then we just proceeded with lunch .... I had lunch with jin yee , agnetta, kevin and anthony.. at times jin yee would ask abt yu qiang whereabout but I just ignored him...

During lab I sat besides yu qiang... and he kept asking me question as if we had no quarell before... He even draged his lab sheet near to me so I could have reference to it, for I didnt bring mine.. I reluctantly accepted his kindness , however I still showed by 'attitude' to him...

For the following labs he also sat beside me, and he kept trying to be kind to me... My heart though was still as hard as stone.... I did not get touched by his kindness...

On the way home... suddenly I remembered about Kenneth foo and how he had been toturing me for the past 3 years.. I felt Someone whispered to my mind...

"demetrius... you are now just as bad as kenneth foo.. you are hating someone merely for the sake of hating... dont you realise it.. yu qiang was 6trying to befriend with you as how you have been trying to befriend with kenneth to no avail... why do u have to do that.. why do have to put a barrier for forgiveness just like kenneth foo did to you ?"

I felt a great shocked on my chest.. I realised that I had done something wrong.. Suddenly I felt really guilty...I was very ashamed to yu qiang... So shame that I did not dare to call him on the spot to apologise.. soon after, I remembered alex's word, he ever told me this,

" get rid of ur arrogance... you will not lose anything when you apologise for the wrongdoing you have commited... "

and Actually alex did really made me apologise to my guardian for I ran away from home the other night, something that I had not been able to do since I was born untill that very fine day...

Later at night I finally texted my apology to yu qiang...

"I really apologise if I behave stragely to u today...cuz at the morning I felt really pissed off by you and then I dragged it al the way till evening.. I know it is damn silly and childlish.. so yeah... I faking sorry man...I hope we are still friend =/.... nitez.."


few minutes after that he repied...

"no worries. I am not angry or anything..."

When I recieved that msg... it seemed that all my sense of guiltly went away... Once again I thanked god for giving me such a kind-hearted and easy-forgiving friend like him... although yeah... sometimes he can be damn irriting and blurred... lolx... I actually agreed with agnetta that irritating and entertaining have a very thin line in between....so does yu qiang , i guess... hahaha =)

No comments: