Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Great day - I met the philospher in my dream again...

Today's mood= very good =D


last night I had a very strange dream again..

I saw the same philospher whom I had met in my previous dream..

I was in seated on the sapphire blue marble floor at the typical ancient roman classroom... the strange philosopher was seating infront of me... right facing my face...


The illustration of the blue marble floor

Philosopher=

My dear student , demetrius... I know all things you do not know... all that had happened in the past... and all that may be happening in the future... I will now give you a chance to ask one question that you really want to know the answer.. remember , Only one question... Think carefully before you ask...



Demetrius=

Teacher... Bad past is worth forgotten for it will only makes us worry, and bad future is not worth known for it will only create sense of fear...

teacher, what more can I ask.... I have known everything which I have to know... and I do not find it a necessity for me to know something that i do not need to know..



Philospher=

Demetrius.... Do not be in a haste... think carefully... you must have something you really wanna know... deep inside you inner heart...


( a momment of dead silence)


Demetrius=

Teacher... Although nowadays I cant be bothered abt alex and his friends.... deep in my heart I am still wondering... What terrible thing have I done that made alexander turned away from me...?


Philospher=

Demetrius, finally you ask a question that you really want to know the answer...

Verily , you have not done any mistakes that cause alex to turn away from you. He did it on his own will.

A very long time ago, alexander was not much different than u were in the past. He was quite friendless and discontent with his life. God gave him mercy and blessings. Day by day, alex's life underwent a slow but steady improvement. He was able to change his character, which gave him convenience to get along with people. He finally became a totally different Alexander from what he used to be.

When he made friend with u , demetrius , this time he was in difficult position. He intent to help you out but at the same time he did not want to lose his "cool close friends" which were unfortunately ur enemy. He finally made an unjust decision to abandon you because he did not want to get any chance of returning to the world of friendless and sorrow upon being you friend. However he was very smart. He did not want to leave scar on you heart for having he himself getting away from you. He then created a phycological trick on you in order make that successful. And I believe that you have already realised what was that 'phycological trick' he and his fellow friends did to you.

Do not worry Demetrius. God has mercy on you as how He had to alexander in the past. God is almighty and all-just. The happiness that u have today, is only a small portion of the retribution for the righteous deeds you have commited in the past.



Demetrius=

Thank you teacher. Do you think, alexander will be my friend again?


Philospher=

You can only ask one question at times. therefore, I cant answer your second question . what can I tell you is... Unlike the past, the future can always be changed.. stick onto what you believe.. Shall God grant you wishes...


Demetrius=

On my face ,It may seem that now I have regarded him as dead together with all his friends... but deep inside my heart, I will always pray for his "revival"... Because despite whatever bad thing he had done on me... i still owe him a living.. without his help, I might be no longer alive today...


Philospher=

..and ...what if he will never be "revived" again?


Demetrius=

I will always pray for his hapiness... so he will always be happy living in his world...


Philospher=

Demetrius... I am very proud to be your teacher...


_________________________________________________________________

I was awaken from my graceful dream. The clock was beating at 12 noon...

I spent the rest of the afternoon with naiwang walking around the bugis street and slacking at starbucks, Before finally I had to rush for attending Bustamin's choir concert at Esplanade.




After slacking at starbucks


The great Esplanade

lolx... I had nothing to do ..



The concert lasted for almost 2 hours. and then I went home by bus together with bustamin. We had a very vivid , solid and amusing chat along the way home for not having to meet each other for more than 3 months.

At times my best friend Bustamin, would ask about alexander . However i just told him that "alex has decided to walk his own way , along with his friends". and Amazingly Bustamin understood what I meant. =D

Thank you God for giving me such a wonderful life... =) =) =)

No comments: