Sunday, May 11, 2008

Fun day ... watch iron man


Blurred chinese imports...

fake smile
Mood = Kind of happy...

Today, my day was a liltle dry than yesterday. I had much free time so yeah... I did slack alot...

I woke up at 11 am for my lunch and then went out with nai wang to watch "iron man" at bedok princess theatre.. johan did asked me earlier why not prefer watching at tampines theatre which is obviously more confy.... " no cash...', I said

haha... I went to bedok down there... and fortunately we encoutered some 'pasar malam' right there... "Cheap goods for a lil cash"... that was my motto for today...=)

Naiwang kept talking alot .... talking chinese which I could hardly understand... ... so i just pretent that I understood his word by kept nooding at him in order to contained him...

we planned to go play table tennis and swim afterwards... but I was faking tired that I fall down into a dead sleep once I return home... hahaha.. so yeah... by the time I woke up ,... it was already 11 pm... and naiwang... was already asleep.... =)

No comments: