Saturday, May 17, 2008

Lalalala.... I love my life...

Mhh... It has been long time since i had ignored my blogging habbit...

Many stories to share with my dear diary... but I only able to post 3 random days posting regarding this week's story... cuz I am a lil busy now...

Today's Mood = Contented

Today I have a good day with nai wang... we went out for some refreshment from our hectic weekdays...... and on the way back I took some amazing picture at the unused road located near by my house (bedok court)...



Woow!!

naiwang...

me!!
(anyway, the blue flip-flop didnt not suit my attire ... =P)




After that we went to swim at night...



nice capture!!

I captured it too late... he was already in the pool

hahhaa =)

haha... hiding my nipples... hahahahhahah!!!

=)

In the pool I did practice some kung fu movements that i have just mastered earlier... Naiwang, was actually amazed with it...

This one is called.... The dance of golden dragon...




and this one is below... hand of noah !!! I wonder how did the experts derive that name from...



___________________________________________________________________

Thursday's mood = Tremendously Happy.. (except the part when I almost lost my passport)

as days passed by many of my friends started to show their true colours which they had been trying to hide for the past 2 weeks... well... For me.. I did not hide anything... I am still as irritating and annoying as ever...but yet entertaining ... =)

It was so unfortunate that i and yu qiang shared different interest... He loved talking about games on the other hand I loved talking about wisdom and philosophy... But it doesnt mean That i do not have any interest on games at all... I was still at times "clicked" to convo he made with the other classmates regarding games..

Few days ago... I went for lunch break with yu qiang, jun lee and Kelly after 2 hours of brain -cracking lab session... we had a good lunch and refreshing chat... After that, we decided to spend the remaing 30 minutes of our recess time loitering around at the library... preferably, watching cable tv right there...


These pictures were taken during the head-cracking digifund lab session.:

agnetta on my left.... nice pose!! =/


yu qiang on my right was busy with his circuit..
the one next to him was jun lee, followed by Kelly..

Yeah... I was the first to complete the circuit.. a record that used to be held by Kelly... =)


The cable tv's cubicals were packed with slackers whom i supposed they were the class-skippers.. Then we made our way to the 8th floor to read some books...

5 minutes before recess ended, i suddenly realised that I had lost my file containing my precious passport.. I was so bloody panic that i hold my breath for more than a minutes.. everyone followed me searching my file for one venue to the other... Upon my haste walking towards the "short-circuit" canteen I saw a group of people chatting on the corridor blocking my way... I then made a quick turn and continued walking on my way... They laughed at me for a reason that i do not understand... and I just couldnt be bothered with them... I my mind was preoccupied by fear of not being able to return back to indonesia upon losing my passport..

On the way to laboratory, Kelly and jun lee abandoned me.. They said they intent to go for lecture first, to book the lecture seats.... Yu qiang was the one left to follow me ,searching my missing passport at the last possible venue... the laboratory...

We were sneaking inside the dark laboratory without asking permission , adding another fear of intrusion... However all of a sudden.... I was faking glad that we found my file there, exactly at the same spot I seated earlier.. and the passport was still in it... I felt extreemely grateful that I kneeled down on the floor and uttered many thanks to the god... Yu qiang who was a strong atheist merely looked at me with sense of tranquillity ..

On our way to lecture room , I suddenly remembered those guys who had blocked my way when I was hastly heading to canteen... They were alexander, matthew chen and their fellow friends.... haahaha.. perhaps those guys were actually not them... they might be their reincarnations.... since as what I knew... alexander , matthew chen and their friends had been dead a very long time ago.... =) =)

___________________________________________________________________

Monday's mood = super duper cheerful...

on monday, this week, during the silat training, we were thought how to fight... I have got a long of fighting skills... Unfornately I didnt get the chance to have duel on the arena... hahah... that's alright, at least I've learned many silat technic during that day...

these are some of the videos of the arena fighting...


Part 1







Part2







part 3 _ yelling_





I had a long day... and as usuall I after the training I went home with zul, and we departed in pasir ris MRT... =) =)




At home, I had a good peaceful sleep... just like this... hahahah !!


=.=""
____________________________________________________________________

No comments: