Friday, May 14, 2010

A new beginning , on an excruciatingly pain ending..




A new beginning , on an excruciatingly pain ending..

I am too tired to think... I am too tired to laugh... I am to tired to cry... I am too tired to show my gratitude... Also I am too tired to regret on wht have I done...

My wings are not strong enough to uplift my flesh which has been diluted with many sins... How am i suppose to fly , soar towards the horizon and drench myself in blissful rain.. Before this season ends... i would have already lost grip on my own flesh..

I am not emo-ing.. I am just pondering about my life... and trying my best to find the right exit to all the dilemmas . How am I suppose to think..

I will never be grateful to have gotten a new friend, in a expense of accepting the departure of my old friends..

I couldnt hold no more... I am losing grip on my own soul...

"Marcus... welcome back to my social cycle... "

No comments: