Friday, May 21, 2010

Fuck all of you..

I am sorry to say this my blog. I am tired of my bloody life.

I am tired of trying to understand why KST behave so weirdly to me, I am tired of trying to find out if I have done something wrong. I am tired of wondering why she ignore my text lately.

I am tired my god. I am tired of msging my friends. "are you free for lunch?" . and I am tired of keep recieving similar answer from each of them " I am eating with my friends", " I am playing pool"..

I am tired my god.. I am tired of keep trying to mingle with cent people .. yet I wasnt informed about any meeting or wht so ever... I am very tired...

My patience has almost come into end.. anyone... or simply anyone who tired to fuck me up again... who ever they are... I am going to make sure they are going to be able to smile again eversince... I have enough of my patience... I have enough...

Just... just... just scram OK... all of you... my friends... my good friends.. whoever you are... just scram ok... dont bother me anymore... I am tired... I am already too tired of all this... I rather do not have any friend... seriously... I swear...

Fuck all of you... scram...!


I am not going to be the same person after I wrote this blog... This is I swear upon every single drop of blood that flows in my vein...

No comments: