Thursday, May 13, 2010

KYZ...




I do not know wht to do with him.. Seriously... Deep in my heart I do not want to break the pledge that was created by myself 7 month ago.. That I am not going to lose another friendship when I made friend with any guy/girl I know from eguide.. That person happens to be yunzhong...

Why God has to introduce him in my life only to slowly and painfully take him back again from my social cycle 7 month later? It is a pain on ass... seriously...

I have done the best I could.... now it is up to him... I couldnt do anything... Sometimes my eyes is just melt into tears all of sudden... when I ponder on how fucked up my life is.. seriously saying.. my blog...

Maybe by the time he read my blog.. it's already to late.. But I just want to let him know.. I will always welcome him back in my social cycle.. if he decide to return... He is one of best buddies I ever met in my entire life.. even if he decides to abandon me... I will remember him.. always.. =''(

No comments: