Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Multi million business

Yesterday was a challenging day. My dad abnd my younger brother arrived at singapore just for one night business visit for my dad, and kaypo visit for my bro. I went out stright to airport after clock in for MP, well, technically, the MP supervisor asked my to source for RCA to HDMI/VGA converter at funan centre which I did later on. I was not violating the law didnt I?

I went to simlim squre with younger bro and source for the stupid converter. Honestly, it was very hard to find. But eventually we got it. Then after that we went to watch cinema together with my bro's 2 friends of girl.

I had to abandon my bro later on, leaving him with his friend cuz I needed to return to school, give the converter to my supervisor, clock out, and right after that go straight to robinson road, where I am to make a multi million dollar coal exploitation contract with singapore 9th richest individual, Mr Hadiran.

I have a good chat with Mr hadiran, my dad and I were able to secure 2 coal field each 10000 hecktares, for mr hadiran worth, around 7 million USD . Yeah.

Right after that we proceed to the next client. This time my own clients. We met them infront of the Sultan moqsue. He promised so many thing untill I get really mad.

I simply said,

" sir, we are doing serious business here.. NO MONEY NO TALK... we have 5 remaining coal field in east borneo, each sized 5000 hectares and worth 2million usd . If you are interested on investing, show us your money, pa!! (with expression, lol) .. and we make a deal...."

Everyone was stunned. The 2 singaporean was quiet for a while, and they began to talk sensibly now. Finally we can come into mutual agreement. We are going to provide them with the detail, and they are going to show us the buying capability.

Right after that apointment we went to reside at the hotel. And later on in the morning I dashed to my house , changed and went to campus. I had not much sleep last night. But I am proud, I can do multi million business. =)

No comments: