Friday, May 14, 2010

Election

The powerhouse is struggling to keep its reign. ESC is having another election. Those "snakes" are again putting themselves as some of the candidates. Of course there are some new candidates , but it doesnt make a different. Most of the new candidates are the puppet of the "snakes", even there are some who classify themselves as the resistant army.

I again failed this time round. I am not able to overthrow them in any other way. Nor the resistant army are capable enough to cause any damage to the ruling powerhouse. YunZhong seems to be supporting both the "snakes" and its puppet. It doesnt matter. In politics, every body are given rigtht to democratically cast their votes and support candidates which their favor.

The old powerhouse once told me.. " demetry, you must be strong"... maybe there is an implicit reason behind that advice, which I yet to discover.

It is alright to a pessimist. I am losing my grab on my friends, who are in favor of pushing themselves even harder toward upbringing and rejuvenating the reputation of the " snakes" who has doubtly failed in restoring the glory of ESC to what it used to be. Winning reggata is not significant enough as compared to the glorious realm that was governed by the old power house.

Of course not everybody in the current maincom are member of "snakes" . Infact most of them belong to neutral and also opposition movement. However they do not possessed any significant political influence , and sometimes Capability within the governance of current ruling powerhouse.Therefore making the current powerhouse to be so called "dominated" by the 'snakes'.

It is alright to be a pessimist. I have been tortured psychologically by my own friends by abandoning me just like that in order to realise their own dreams. Now I have become more bold, and immune , however not yet immune anough to resist the incoming wave of another similar torture.

You will never believe if I were have to tell you. The world maybe round, but human has a squarish thought in which they will put their acquintences to the edge of the square when they are running out own social spaces due to the incoming waving of immigrating new friends who are proved to be more beneficial to them.

You will not believe if I have to tell you this. That no matter how sincere you are in making friends, they, your friends are still putting the passion as the first priority. It is very hard, and rarely found, people whom you can count onto. Even untill now I am still unable to fully comprehend the nitty gritty of human social life.

I will need to be more quiet and spend more time on listening than talking. perhaps that will allow me to understand fully the nature of human behaviour.

As human being I am indeed offended by the sudden departure of people around me. But I am honestly, unable to act in any kind. I can only spend my thoughts and uttering on this blog. And try to find the true answer by my own. Some thought it is a waste of time. But it is even more a waste of time if I am unable to express my feeling at the right place.



"all appear to change when we decide to change"
Henri-frederic Amiel

No comments: