Monday, April 28, 2008

Convo with james ,silat training is tiring...

This morning before class.... james asked me...

James= hi Demetri!! i did visited ur blog yesterday... anyway.. why didn't u bother abt the people who try to irritate u by putting nasty comments on ur tag board?

Demetrius=
Those are not nasty comments... those are facts abt me... well sometimes as what they say, I behave like gay and I irritate people like hell until they are damn angry , just like kenneth foo , he was one of the victim.. =(

You see, everytime I see their 'nasty' comments, I am became reminded not do such things... and it really helps me in improving my character...


james=
but.. you are nt gay rite? anyway u dont look like one...

demetrius=
Of course I am nt... hahha...

james= and who are these , kenneth foo, ABCs and alexander eng...?

demetrius= hahaha , they are all just my friends.. =)

james=
I think u had dark past man, but thats ok... because I do believe that u have a bright future..

demetrius=
haaha... whatever... =/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I have a good day... I opted silat as my cca... hahaha... during my training today.. I saw alex and matthew chen walking by, but it seemed that they deliberately ignoring my presence... lolx that's ok... cuz I didnt really care abt them..

Silat training was quite fun, except that my lips was bleeding because I failed to defend myself against the upwards kick of my opponent... all of the trainer and senior offered me help for that "accident", but I just answered solemly , "nah, I am ok, I am used to that".... haha what a crap...

I learned how to kick in different way...

Front kick, side kick, left kick , right kick, and cresent kick...

Nothing much different with I did learn 4 years ago in indonesia... but that's alright, I can recall alot of movement that I have forgotten for a very long time ...

I made new friends here... their name were zul... and fitri... haha... they are really fun man...

On my way home, I felt really tired and my lips are still soring... out of the blue, an old lady who was holding some plastic-bags full with purchases approached me. She requested my assitance to help bring her purchases to her residence which was nt far away... I did help her.. after that she said...

"Thanks alot boy, you are very kind, hopefully god will pay back your kindness.."

and I replied, " ah, that's ok... "

I continued walking on my way home while i kept smiling at myself.. and I felt that suddenly I had just lost all my fatigue and the pain on my lips disappear.... =)

No comments: